- Superior sensitivity and low noise
- Non-contact real-time identification
- Analysis of ultra-low concentrations based on SERS proprietary technology
- Fully classified as a Class 3B laser product
Applied materials science
Art and Restoration
Higher education/Scientific research
Identification of counterfeit products
Mineralogy and geology
- Precisely tailored to customer’s requirements
- Fast and trustworthy results
- Portable device
- Easy to use
EnSpectr R532® is a unique instrument that combines the advantage of a portable probe system with the performance of a highly specified laboratory instrument. It is a perfect choice for Raman analysis when acquisition of high quality data is essential.
Real-time and accurate identification of an unknown substance is accomplished by comparing its unique Raman spectrum of molecular vibrations (molecular “fingerprint”) to Raman spectra of reference substances stored in the spectral database. EnSpectr R532® performs identification of substances through walls of sealed bags, transparent bottles, vials, and ampoules. The ease of use, single-hand operation, small size and weight of EnSpectr-R532® enables express chemical analysis of substances. Results are displayed within seconds and can be accessed via an intuitive user interface. The data are retrieved remotely via the USB port.
EnSpectr R532® utilizes a 20 (30 optional) μm entrance slit, 1800 g/mm holographic grating, cutting-edge low pass filter, as well as a 30 mW single mode 532 nm laser to ensure high accuracy Raman and luminescent measurements in a broad spectral range from 100 to 4000 cm-1. The spectrometer has no moving parts which enables excellent wavelength reproducibility.EnSpectr R532® comes with a low-noise 3648-element linear-array CCD detector operating at room temperature and a state-of-the-art system for suppressing the Rayleigh scattering signal and straight laser light. EnSpectr R532® has an onboard programmable microcontroller that provides flexibility in controlling the spectrometer and accessories.
- EnSpectr R532® identifies substances and tags contactless through transparent and colored glass or translucent plastic packaging which allows total quality inspection (instead of sample inspection)
- EnSpectr R532® ensures at least several times higher sensitivity than that of its analogs available on the market and does not require any special skills from the user
- EnSpectr R532® ensures reliable results within seconds