- Real-time in-situ identification
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth connection
- Android / Windows software
- Independent power supply and line supply
- Operating temperature 0-40 C
Identification of counterfeit products
- Large database can be complemented by user
- Simplicity and usability[:ru]Simplicity and usability
- Non-destructive detection of major narcotics and explosives[:ru]Non-destructive detection of major narcotics and explosives
- Autonomous operation up to 8 hours[:ru]Autonomous operation up to 8 hours
Bringing qualities of laboratory molecular analysis to the field, RaPort® ensures precise material identification with utmost mobility. Fully portable device, lightweight, supplied with in-build battery and wireless data transfer, easy acquisition of spectra of prohibited materials and their compounds.
Have RaPort® with your Android or Windows tablet / smartphone and enjoy the simplicity of analysis with EnSpectr mobile software. Create your own database, work with spectra, and manage measurement options within one user-friendly interface. Identify pieces of substance at concentrations as low as 1% due to the unique recognition algorithm and quality of measurements.
How long is the delivery lead time?
The lead time between the placement of an order and delivery of the equipment might be between 3 weeks and 3 months.
What are the operating system requirements for your software?
The basic requirement for the operating system is Windows XP or higher.
Any possibility to purchase the database/ spectral library separately?
Every database/ spectral library is belonging to the equipment with a serial number, therefore we cannot supply it separately.
How to install the database/ spectral library on the PC?
You just need to double click on the file with the database/ spectral library.
Where I can download the user manual?
Please follow the link below to download the user manual.