- Real-time in-situ identification
- Convenient for one-handed operation
- Barcode Scanner
- Bluetooth connection
- Android / Windows software
- Independent power supply and line supply
- Operating temperature 0-40°C
- Weight 1.2 kg
Identification of counterfeit products
Mineralogy and geology
- Large database can be complemented by user
- Simplicity and usability
- Non-destructive detection of major narcotics and explosives
- Autonomous operation up to 8 hours
- Detection through transparent / semitransparent package (glass, plastic)
Express-analyzer Raman portable RaPort One in a new design with great possibilities.
The unique Handheld Raman Analyzer has been specially designed for the diagnosis of substances in the field.
The RaPort One is designed to measure Raman and photoluminescence spectra of liquids, solids, powders, gels (including household chemicals, medicines, precious stones, and petroleum products) in the field.
How long is the delivery lead time?
The lead time between the placement of an order and delivery of the equipment might be between 3 weeks and 3 months.
What are the operating system requirements for your software?
The basic requirement for the operating system is Windows XP or higher.
Any possibility to purchase the database/ spectral library separately?
Every database/ spectral library is belonging to the equipment with a serial number, therefore we cannot supply it separately.
How to install the database/ spectral library on the PC?
You just need to double click on the file with the database/ spectral library.
Where I can download the user manual?
Please follow the link below to download the user manual.