EnSpectr SERS (Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering) Substrates enable identification of various chemical compounds in extremely low quantities (up to several molecules) based on the effect of giant Raman resonance. EnSpectr SERS Substrates can be used in everyday chemical analysis as well as in fundamental scientific research.Due to a very weak Raman signal or an ultra small amount of some chemical substances identification is only possible with SERS technology. Here are some examples of SERS applications:
- Detection of prohibited substances
- Research of cells and tissues
- Bioscience and pharmaceutical research
- Product authentication with spectral markers technology, etc.
EnSpectr SERS Substrates can be used for identification of micro doses (from several hundred to several thousand molecules) of organic and chemical substances in applications ranging from composition analysis of biological fluids (urine, sweat, saliva, etc.) and to identification of organic admixtures in air and water.
EnSpectr SERS Substrates are supplied in packs of 4 rectangular substrates sized 4 mm x 20 mm with two active Ø 4 mm SERS zones; each SERS substrate in a separate vacuum capsule.
The minimum order is 2 packs.
Check the latest articles on SERS technology by EnSpectr researches.
|Green&Red Substrates||Blue&Green Substrates|
|Laser wavelength, nm||Enhancement factor, ×106|
|Dimensions, mm||Rectangular, 4 mm x 20 mm||Rectangular, 4 mm x 20 mm|
|Active area, mm||two zones, each Ø 4 mm||two zones, each Ø 4 mm|
|Packaging||1 chip per tube;
5 tubes per vacuum package
|Storage period||Shelf stable when unpacked|
All SERS substrates are passivated with a thin transparent dielectical layer. Useful
- when using as a biosensor for sorption
- for treatment with ligands, antibodies, etc. (further acceptor deposition is required)
- when chemical treatment of substrate surface is required
- for substances whose thickness does not exceed 30 nm
* Stability + — substrates allow treatment in different chemical environments.
Stability – — substrates do not allow treatment in different chemical environments. Only deposition and drying of water, alcohol or chloroform solutions is possible.