Express-analyzer Raman portable RaPort One in a new design with great possibilities.
The unique Handheld Raman Analyzer has been specially designed for the diagnosis of substances in the field.
The RaPort One is designed to measure Raman and photoluminescence spectra of liquids, solids, powders, gels (including household chemicals, medicines, precious stones, and petroleum products) in the field.
Operate the device without special technical training.
RaPort One identifies major groups of hazardous and illicit materials:
- Narcotic drugs
- Toxic solvents
- Chemical warfare agents (CWAs)
- Nitro compounds
- Toxic industrial chemicals (TICs)
- Precursors, etc.
- Real-time in-situ identification
- Convenient for one-handed operation
- Barcode Scanner
- Bluetooth connection
- Android / Windows software
- Independent power supply and line supply
- Operating temperature 0-40°C
- Weight 1.2 kg
- Large database can be complemented by user
- Simplicity and usability
- Non-destructive detection of major narcotics and explosives
- Autonomous operation up to 8 hours
- Detection through transparent / semitransparent package (glass, plastic)
Geology and Mineralogy
Semiconductor & Solar Industry
Food & Agriculture Industry