Raman spectroscopy is an ideal technique for analysis of meat freshness.
- Instant and accurate food quality analysis
- In-situ identification
- Absence of mechanical contact
Luminescence analyzer RaPort-Bio instantly detects the fluorescent pigment of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Rapid spectral analysis enables to determine meat storage time and its shelf life with up to an hour accuracy.
The presense of pseudomonades works as an infection indicator: intensive bacteria growth on food products is followed by evolution of fluorescent pigment that can be detected by RaPort-Bio.
- – Laser 405 nm
- – Spectral range 450-720 nm
- – 1 second per measurement
- – 10 hours of off-line operation
- – Removable battery
- – Bluetooth or USB data transmission right to your smartphone/ laptop
- – OS Windows / Android
Download a brochure: