Microscopy add-on Raman solution
EnSpectr Micro Kit® turns your standard microscope into a full-range micro Raman system. EnSpectr Micro Kit® is a complete solution that enables highly precise measurements of unique Raman spectral characteristics. The spectral resolution of 4-6 cm-1 and spatial resolution of 1 μm secure accurate analysis results from very small pieces of substance.
Enhanced Spectrometry technologies used for Micro Kit guarantee quick and reliable results of analysis within seconds and implement unique features of adjustable laser power.
EnSpectr Micro Kit® includes: EnSpectr R532® Scientific Edition, a reflection microscopy tool, digital 3 Mp camera, proprietory software (EnSpectr Pro®) with extended functionality for spectra measurements and recognition. On-line technical support is provided by EnSpectr authorized distributors and the company.
Request more information
- New horizons of research opportunities: Raman spectra measurements on a 1-2μm spot
- Sample positioning and focusing with digital camera
- High-precision measurements of heterogeneous compounds and small objects
- Adjustment-free laser exchange technology
- Reflection and transmission measurement modes
- Transformation of a regular microscope into a powerful Raman system
- Proprietary EnSpectr Professional Software
- Online technical support
Download the brochures to learn more:
|EnSpectr Micro Kit®
|EnSpectr Low Wavenumber Micro Kit®
|Spectral Range||120 cm-1 – 4000 cm-1||(-780) cm-1 – (-7) cm-1 /anti-Stokes/
7 cm-1 – 3850 cm-1 /Stokes/
|Spectral Resolution||4-6 cm-1||5-6 cm-1|
|Max Quantum Efficiency|
|Dimensions||230 mm x 146 mm x 60 mm||270 mm x 170 mm x 65 mm|
|Weight||1.5 kg||2.8 kg|