Enhanced Spectrometry, Inc. promotes portable Raman and/or luminescent spectrometry solutions for advanced control of substances , quality inspection, real-time testing and innovative brand protection based on proprietary technology of substance detection, recognition and coding of information.
The Company sells EnSpectr ® devices, accessories, specialized software and services for inspection of consumer goods, medical supplies, water and beverages, and also for conducting real-time medical tests, providing hyper-sensitive methods of substance detection, targeting a high penetration to a mass consumer market with low-cost portable and mobile EnSpectr ® devices.
We consider advanced substance detection, quality inspection and brand protection for life sciences, biotech, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and food supplements, spirit, jewelry as applications of EnSpectr ® devices.
EnSpectr ® solutions are uniquely positioned to operate on three different markets:
- Cost-effective scientific Raman and/or luminescent spectrometers. The EnSpectr ® device is much cheaper and at least 100 times more precise than competitive portable solutions. Hyper-sensitivity is also enhanced with the use of EnSpectr SERS substrates.
- Applied spectrometry for various industries. EnSpectr ® solutions allow input and output control of substances and mixtures, detection of impurities, performing quality assurance, embedded manufacturing line/conveyor control, mobile substance identification control, instant in-package testing, and many more. All applications do not assume having any special skills in spectrometry for a user.
- Brand protection using specific security Raman tags. We are planning to implement the technology for special security tags or markers, which can protect brands and/or identity of various goods and other objects in an extremely effective, low-cost and secure way. Reading of security tags can be easily done by the end consumer.
- Substances and tags can be identified contactless through transparent and colored glass or translucent plastic packaging that allows total quality inspection (instead of sample inspection).
- EnSpectr ® technology of coding is very difficult to counterfeit. EnSpectr ® tags will be controlled by a large number of individual consumers.
- Company’s Proprietary Raman spectrometers for detection of substances and tags are of much better sensitivity than those available on the market samples and do not require any special skills for a user.
The Company provides EnSpectr ® devices and software tailored for particular customer needs to cover all necessary applications.